Get Organized

Tax Information Slips

✓ T4 – Employment Income

✓ T4A – RESP Payments, Pension Income, Lump-Sum Payments, Self-Employed Commissions and Annuity Income

✓ RSP/RRSP Contribution Receipt

✓ T3 – Income from a Trust

✓ T5 – Investment Income like Dividends or Interest

T5008 – Securities Transactions

✓ T5013 – Income from a Limited Partnership

✓ T2202A – Post-Secondary Tuition and Enrolment Certificate

Receipts For:

  • Charitable donations
  • Medical expenses
  • Childcare expenses
  • Annual union or professional dues
  • Any other receipts that are relevant to your tax situation

Records Related to :

Investment income and expenses are reported on Schedule 4. Any
capital property, like stocks, that you sold at a profit (or loss) would
be reported as a capital gain (or loss) on Schedule 3.

Rental properties:
Rental income must be reported by completing Form T776.

Business income and expenses:
If you’re a freelancer or a sole proprietor running an unincorporated
business, you must calculate the net income from your business
and report it on Form T2125